There has long been a great gap in the market for a quality professional journal of marketing. Cambridge Marketing Review, the journal for the marketing practitioner, can now fill that gap.
THE IMPORTANCE OF MARKETING
We believe that marketing, as a sector, does not command the respect it deserves. This is illustrated by the limited numbers of marketers on the boards of major companies and the lack of understanding of the importance of marketing. Furthermore, we believe that the absence of a high-quality marketing journal has been both a cause and a symptom of this.
THE FUTURE OF MARKETING
Cambridge Marketing Review aspires to provide the basis for the future acceptance of marketing as a business fundamental and a respected career path. It is predominantly directed at marketers in middle to senior management roles, to assist them in their efforts to do a better job. The publication aims to promote thoughtful debate through the consideration of contemporary research and ideas, and through reflection on accepted practices.
- Nicola Murphy: entrepreneurial spirit or marketing flair?
- Radical redesign – would you share your coveted designs with the world?
- Death of the 4Ps!
- Godfather vs. Gamechanger by Peter Fisk.
- A view from inside Facebook by Debbie Frost.
- Cookie Law: are you up to date?
- InterBrand Chairman Rita Clifton on how to build a world class brand.
- An update and expansion on The Branding Iceberg marketing model from its creator, Hugh Davidson.
- A case study and Marketing profile of the Grand Arcade, Cambridge, East Anglia's premier shopping destination.
- The 6 Cs for Making Your Enterprise More Social.
- An absorbing look into the past and future of IBM, from Kevin Bishop, Global VP Brand and Workforce Enablement.
- The second in our series profiling agencies: an interview with Fran Brosan of Omobono and an accompanying case study.
- A report from an industry correspondent in the charity marketing sector.
- Global Social Networks in focus: is there life beyond Facebook?
- How to build a brand like Pixar makes movies, by Peter Fisk
- A profile of Mobas, the integrated brand, design and digital agency
- A history of brands, by Laurie Young
- Understanding and appreciating green marketing, by Nigel Bradley
- An exclusive extract from Value-Based Pricing, by Harry Macdivitt and Mike Wilkinson
- Marketing strategy in times of uncertainty, by Paul Fifield
PRAISE FOR CAMBRIDGE MARKETING REVIEW
“I take the Harvard Business Review,,Time Fortune,,Market Leader and other journals but the one I look forward to reading most is the Cambridge Marketing Review” - Professor Malcolm McDonald
“I finally had time to scrutinise the first edition of Cambridge Marketing Review. It’s ten times
better than I expected from a start-up. Great job. Congratulations on the launch. Keep up the
good work.” - Don Moyer
Your year's subscription to Cambridge Marketing Review will provide you with 4 physical issues of the Journal plus 4 digital PDF Downloads. Only available in the UK. Alumni of Cambridge Marketing College should email email@example.com to purchase at the discounted rate of £75